Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Sunday, April 9, 2017

☕ Terracotta Cafe. Desserts. Boutique. Florist ☕

Hello cafe reviews, long time no see!
I'm back for cafe hopping!


Terracotta Cafe. Desserts. Boutique. Florist
@Tropicana Avenue

I've learned about this cafe from Instagram for it's famous 
Tears Drop Desserts~

Unicorn Tears Drop @Rm8.90
After order the must try - Unicorn Tears Drop , 
i saw this Butterfly Pea Tea from the menu which caught my attention very much!

So , give it a try and i want to stress it
It's really super duper refreshing!
from blue color to purple color 
The colour changing tea!  ☕

The butterfly pea tea @Rm11 per pot
My main course
"Quack Quack" Aglio Olio @Rm24.90
Hazelnut Divine @Rm16

 This cafe is definitely good for gathering 
and enjoy your teatime at a cozy environment!




The place itself is very cozy , isn't it...

and the whole cafe also filled with scents of flowers!
Why is that so ? Why there is sense of flowers ?
Tada~ a tiny florist was hiding in this cafe!

The Secret Petal

Your lovely tea time gathering with your BFF 
will not complete without some shopping!
This cafe is a "bao ka liao" cafe, 
you can enjoy your foods, your drinks and 
also shopping at the same time!
There is a boutique selling
affordable and fashionable
clothing in the cafe! 

Okay, if you are here alone...
it's okay , there are a lot of teddy bears in this cafe keep you busy..
busy taking photos with teddy bear for 
Instagram , Facebook...
hehe


Alright , cheers and I'm sure I will come back to this restaurant very often
for the foods , drinks , scents , & the cozy atmosphere!


Side note : some unhappy incident has happened due to my careless mistake... sob sob ... feeling super duper awful for the mistake that I've caused~
Meanwhile, i was really touched by the little gesture from the crews 
over this unhappy incidents~
the staff did not asked me for  any compensation but 
they were more concerned on if I've injured myself through this incident. 

I'm really sorry & Thank you , ☕ Terracotta Cafe. ☕  very much!

Please remember to visit 

I would rate it
Environment : ♥♥♥♥♥ (very unique cafe which will warm your heart!)
Foods: ♥♥♥♥ 
Drinks: ♥♥♥♥ 
Coffee smell:  (fresh scents of flowers~)
Parking: ♥♥♥♥ (parking is free!)


Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...