Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My wedding anniversary @ Khema French Restaurant Phnom Penh!

This year is a little bit special to us, due to some reason,
we celebrated our post-wedding anniversary in Cambodia!
Khema French Restaurant was rated no.1 in TripAdvisor!

So , we've picked this French restaurant in Phnom Penh for our celebration!
The exterior of the restaurant!

and the interior design of the restaurant!


The menu is very special , like a magazine , filled with information!
 you may click the link below for my video , to have an insight on the Khema menu

Or the short video introduction of Khema
by the team!

Personally , i feel that this free flow breakfast @USD 10 is really value for money!
if you would like to pay for a visit , please visit them from 6am - 10am daily.

The selections are variety .. 
below is the breakfast menu..

pick your order from the menu and they will served it hot for you!
Free flow!!

and the drinks menu.. varies from fresh juice , premium tea , coffee .. 
again , free flow!! 

the breads selection

the cakes , macaroon , cupcakes , chocolate selection at additional charges~



The dining table presentation

Nana Patricia in action, looking at the menu, thinking what she would like to has for her breakfast...


Guess what is this that i'm holding with ? It's freezing cold!

Tada, it's butter for the bread! looks like a soap, though .. haha


the coffee..

here come my breakfast!


Egg Benedict with Spinach!

Poach Egg!!

Personally I like this noodle soup very much!
the soup is really tasty! a must try!

Lastly , let's cheers with fresh juice ~

Time flies, and this is the 2nd year of my marriage life, 
i give thanks to Lord for bringing my husband into my life... 
he guided me a lot , transformed me.. 
We were totally two different person, we have differences in our personality, 
different family background, 
he speak english in his family;
and I speak mandarin in my family.

看似不同的两个人,却因为上帝遇见了彼此了。。
我怎么也没想到热爱中华文化的我,
会在上帝的带领下,
遇见一个连中文论文都无法执笔的老公。。

这份爱里有着许多的磨合,
许多的包容。。
改变,成就。。

愿上帝赐福引领着我们彼此人生的每一个阶段

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 5 things to do in Phnom Penh♥ Where to eat and stay in Phnom Penh

♥  Do like and share this post if you find it useful to you! Thanks for reading~  

Love, 

NanaPatricia

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...