Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

DressyPat22 : Twenty3.my !

oh oh oh .....
it's been so long that i no more update my DressyPatricia!!
i was introduced by my sister to this new label in Malaysia - Twenty3

i've been quite addicted to this label because of the comfy material 
and 
reasonable price tag!

and my 3rd batch of purchase is on the way !
ho ho ho
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

if you wondering , by the way , i'm wearing mostly size S
^_^

Have a look at the showcase!

white symmetry top from Twenty3my

mint green top from Twenty3my
Click the video below for more details!
two ways versatile top from Twentymy
allow me to switch in between long sleeve and sleeveles




and the lovely bottom from Twenty3my!!
this off white flare skirt is so perfectly match with my H&M red top!





*********************************************

A side note,  so happen that day i went to gym , i came across this article while i flip through the magazine , it wrote about the founder of Twenty3my!


Sherlyn is not only a creative fashion designer ,  she is also a fitness freak !! (get to know about this after i follow her instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sherlyn_fitness/ )

Do check out her latest design on sports wear!
Support Buatan Malaysia!
XoXo

Anyway, wearing a designer's piece at such a lower price, it's definitely worth the money you spent!

Wear it and experience it!

I've never failed to receive compliments whenever I put on Twenty3 on me!

*********************************
On Labour day 2016, I wore this Marilyn Dress from Twenty3my
for my staycation with my BFF in JB
The founder is a talented girl lah!
Love this dress super duper much!
Comfy , flowy , Outstanding!
My Showcase!!



Her showcase!!



Visit them at their actual store if you don't trust Online Shopping!
Well, i cant deny that i'm a tech savvy and i do love Online Shopping!

STORE LOCATION : 
Twenty3 | Chapter One
C-G-03, Blk C, Jalan PJU1A/41B, Pusat Perdagangan NZX, Ara Jaya, 47301 PJ, Selangor.
+603 7802 8710 / +60 11 1283 1213
Operation Hours: 11am - 7pm (Opens daily including weekends & public holiday)

Twenty3 Pop Up Store @ Publika (43A/G2)
Jalan Dutamas 1, Hartamas Heights, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Operation Hours: 10am - 10pm (Opens daily including weekends & public holiday)




***********************************************

the real new deal about Twenty3.my!!

Now, they offering you a self collection at your nearby pharmacy , cafe or Twenty3 stores!
Wow ... this is very very good for working adults like us!
no more additional trip to the nearby post office for collection!
(most of the time no one at home to collect the parcel .. geeze...)




Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...