Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Sunday, November 29, 2015

The uptown girl and her coffee fix! Mace by Coffee Chemistry Signature @Damansara Uptown!


Yup , finally i've checked-in this 
at Damansara Uptown!

It was started in Subang Jaya , 
and it's quite popular in social media 
due to it's 3D coffee arts!

No doubt , it is damn cute !!
3D Double Chocolate @Rm16.50
pardon me for couldn't help myself 
but to selfie a lot here !


and let me introduced the sifu - Barista who prepared this cup of cutie to me!

slurp for one sip , two sip ..... and the bears start sinking!


Btw, the biscotti not bad ya! Crispy & Crunchy!

it's a two storey cafe where the upper level very suitable for private event..




the menu is cute , isn't it ?


I would rate it
Environment : ♥♥♥♥♥
Foods: 
(i didn't order any foods from the menu as i was there during the afternoon right after my lunch!)
Drinks: ♥♥♥♥(love the coffee arts!)
Coffee smell: 
Parking: ♥♥♥♥♥ (free! if on weekend!)

Please remember to visit 

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...