Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Friday, December 5, 2014

ヽ(•‿•)ノ jeng jeng jeng !! Lobang to share !!


Kurung modern designed by NanaPatricia
http://nanapatricia.blogspot.com/2014/07/dressypat17-english-cotton-baju-raya.html
Jeng Jeng Jeng !!
i have a good lobang to share with you all!
the story begins with....
 I went to Popular that day after my event at Putrajaya ( I wore a kurung modern to an event!)
i've got a book voucher which value for RM50 from my brother. 
As usual, I went to magazine section and these magazine somehow attracted me!


There are FNB and Ladies edition, I choose the FNB edition at Rm29.90
but i will come back to you , Ladies Edition!
I saw Fblock from the ladies edition , a fashion store which i love to hang out a lot , 
so,  
i will come back to you, Ladies Edition 
after my experience with FNB!
Worthybook FNB edition

Well , spending Rm29.90 from my RM50 book voucher to buy another 
booklet which full with 180 vouchers ! 
I think is a good buy , dont you think so ? 
use my existing voucher to grow another voucher , wait , not another but another 180 vouchers !
^_^

Wow , you are such a smart consumer!!
This Worthybook is very handy in term of size, 
i grab it and put it inside my handbag 
and i bring to office today!

one thing i like about this WorthyBook is the "Content by Area"
Cool ! a lot of choices which nearby to my office area!
and my pick for today is 
BBQ Chicken (korean style)



I cant really take spicy foods , according to my colleague who enjoy spicy korean foods , 
BBQ Chicken's hot hot chicken taster better than 
KyoChan 1991   ^_*

Back to the booklet , there is a lot more famous FNB outlet , 
like Kim Gary , and FREE FREE FREE FREE i see... 
^_^

wow did i see it wrongly ? 50% discount on bear bear meal !! 
Oh no , bear bear is calling me to re-visit them again!!
Okay!

myBugerlab also!
They are calling me to go back!
or maybe drop by their new store at Bandar Sunway!
http://nanapatricia.blogspot.com/2012/09/myburgerlabseapark.html
Next , new cafe to visit !! 
well , one thing about this booklet is 
you get to know and to explore some new outlet! 
My colleagues strongly recommended me to visit these outlet below
and yes , i will post about them soon after my visit ! 

Colleagues recommended their Durian Milkshake!

I heard the atmosphere is fantastic here!
Last but not least , WorthyBook did a good job here by adding in
all the recommendation and the background of the FNB outlet!
Good job and i find it useful too!

Stay tune, and i will update more of my FNB experience with this 
WORTHY BOOK - FNB edition!

Visit here for more info

Go grab one from popular, MPH, Kinokuniya, Borders and etc 
for daily great savings!

I counted before from this booklet i got, let's take the 35% off food voucher (Cultura Bakery) on total bill
By spending about Rm100 and I get Rm35 off from the total bill 
(normally if you hang out with four of your girlfriends , the bill can easily go up to RM100 rite? 
but with this voucher , you save RM35! and this amount of spending has already offset with your purchase price - Rm29.90!)


*****************************************************************************

Updated 6 Dec 2014
hohoho, i didn't expect myself to use this WorthyBook that soon!
Yup , i used the voucher today again straight after my gym!
It was a tiring session today and i get hungry fast straight after my body combat class!
i took out my mini booklet - WorthyBook from my handbag
and 
tada....
 Mr, Siew Bao is my pick for today!

This Mr. Siew Bao is certified halal!

Siew Bao is a chinese pastry , very crispy pastry with fillings in it ..
So ....  i think i will soon get my Rm29.90 refunded back 
it's really a worth buying vouchers booklet!!
and this kind of concept (vouchers booklet) is rather popular at overseas 
for cost savings purposes!
Alright, till here and good night!

*****************************************************************************

Updated 25 Dec 2014

re-visit to Bistro Den Den 
refer here (LINK)  for more details !!




A photo posted by Nana Patricia (@lovefangqi) on



Happy me with my Happy RM10 BEAR BEAR MEAL !!
What ?! RM10?!

i think i'm really a kiasu consumer , well , frens , good news is that
i've confirm that all my Rm29.90 spend on this WorthyBook got refunded totally !!



Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...