Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

♥ Brew n bread Cafe @Kota Kemuning ♥

Opps , cafe hopping again
My List: KL Cafe Hopping 

Brew & Bread Cafe is one of the cafe which listed in the post below


Seated no.3!

Yohoo....i've been to 
No.3 - Brew & Bread cafe


So... i'm one of the typical CAFE HOPper now!

I was here for a gathering with my friends (a couple),
we chat a lot, 
we share about life, coffee and works!
And of course , we enjoyed the foods!

Yup , the brunch which served at here is very yummy-li-cious!

Mess eggs 

Eggs Benedict's 

Not to forget the coffee !! They serve very good coffee with variety of coffee arts here!
You can request for design that you want!
They have bear bear, angry bird and typical love...leaves.... Etc...

Mocha

Flat white

Latte & Cappuccino

And the surrounding



I would rate it
Environment : ♥♥♥♥♥ 
Foods: ♥♥♥ 
Drinks: ♥♥♥(love my Mocha!)
Coffee smell: ♥♥
Parking: ♥♥  

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...