Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

♥ Mr & Ms cafe @ Ara Damansara ♥

The power of internet!
Because of this post here
Mr &Ms Cafe is just located at the back of Bistro Den Den!
It was a weekdays, suppose you would be able to find a quiet place for your 
reading or some business related meeting...

However, to my surprise, this cafe is so full even during weekdays!

Maybe I enter at wrong timing?
I thought it should be quiet since it is a coffee place....
I think it is more like a restaurant which provide brunch...
Too crowded and noisy , i cant rest my mind at all! not even single words of reading go in my brain!

 the environment



the menu

I order one brunch @Rm19 for myself

The food taste is not bad, they serving good foods!

One peppermint tea (I'm not suppose to drink coffee today due to stomach gastric)

A little bit disappointed due to the crowds and ambiance....
=_=

I would rate it
Environment : ♥♥♥
Foods: ♥♥♥♥
Drinks: (no order coffee)
Coffee smell at restaurant: ♥
Parking: ♥♥♥♥♥ (free for temporary I guess,maybe it's still a newly developed area)

Well .... i found my best choice of cafe - Moontree still the best!
pay a visit to this Cafe - Moontree Cafe rated ♥♥♥♥♥ for everything except the parking!

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...