Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

♥ Garage 51 @ Bandar Sunway ♥

Du du du du .. 
what is the in thing now in KL ?!
Du du du du 
This the iinnnnnnnnn thing now in KL !! 
Cafe hopping !! 



Many of my frens who is not staying in KL , has been asking me..
"Hey Pat, have you been to this cafe that cafe before ?"
well , my answer "No"
However , i did went to lots of lovely Pastry Cafe!
But today onwards, my answer will be "Yes!"

Let me do some review here ...
This is Garage 51

I would rate it
Environment : ♥♥♥♥♥
Foods: ♥♥♥
Drinks: ♥♥♥
Coffee smell at restaurant: ♥
Parking: ♥ (free)

The environment




The menu 


Order this Garage Breakfast @Rm19
Erm... i don't quite like the eggs (poached eggs) , homemade hash brown 
(well, not oily and very origin taste of potatoes), 
grilled salmon etc. 

Nutella + Coffee Ice Cube+ milk @Rm15.90


I don't quite like the foods and the drinks here. 
Kind of disappointed when you enter one cafe and you couldn't have a nice coffee smell... 
But well , its very depend on individual! 
Why not, pay a visit here yourself?! 

But but but ....
pay a visit to this Cafe - Moontree Cafe rated ♥♥♥♥♥ for everything except the parking!


 Btw , even Nu You 女友, the chinese magazine, December issues,
they also talk about Garage 51 !!
Lol

I should have try the one recomended by  女友.


My List: KL Cafe Hopping 

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...