Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DressyPat13 : Origami arts on your dress !!

Today is 31st Dec 2013!
the last day of the year!
and i decided to bring origami arts with me to Office!

In case , you don't know what is that, maybe you should refer to my picture below

Yup , a simple belt , but i style it "TO" roses on top of my belt !
(btw, my belt was actually one piece of red color cotton)
Cool ?!
if you have been follow me , you should know , i'm someone who love to re-design "anything" on my clothing

yup , that is me!


i'm also a fans of Origami! a lady who love handcraft! who love to sing! who love to write and blog!
and also , someone who full with stupid funky ideas!
haha ... so let my origami rose to bid goodbye 2013 and welcome 2014 with me together!





Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...