Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Saturday, December 28, 2013

♥ Artisan Roast Coffee @ HQ ♥

Finally I'm here!

The very famous coffee place in PJ!
Chery building which nearby to UTAR,PJ

The entrance
Well, ample of parking lots although it's a weekend!

Stepping inside

It's so cozy and quiet and.....not to forget the strong smell of coffee!
Wow,finally, the strong coffee smell's cafe!
Well well well, According to TOP 20 MUST VISIT CAFES in Klang Valley



TTDI should be the right choice but I went to the HQ
I supposed no different!? And yes , no different!
HQ appear to be bigger and cozy, a great place for afternoon hangout or some reading!
And yes, after this post, I'm going to start my "reading"!

I order this cappuccino @Rm10
I'm someone who prefer long black or Americano , yup, I love watery coffee!
Don't be surprise! I started to appreciate coffee ever since I visited moon tree cafe at KL.
But why I'm ordering cappuccino today instead of long black?
Because of the lovely coffee arts!
Isn't it lovely?

And the recommended cheese cake...@Rm11
It's so fattening yet yummilicious... Opps....


Come, let's take a look at the surrounding!

The coffee bar

The ladies


The menu

I guess because it's a self service cafe, therefore there is no service charges!
Well, I agree with such way of doing business! You are here for coffee!

I would rate it
Environment : ♥♥♥♥♥
Foods: ♥♥♥♥♥
Drinks: ♥♥♥♥♥
Coffee smell at restaurant: ♥♥♥♥♥
Parking: ♥♥♥♥♥ (free)


Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...