Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DressyPat12 : Baju Kurung Peplum !!

Hey !! i'm so proud to present my own design!!

This outfit of the day is totally my own design from head to toe!
From the "kain" selection, color matching, design 
till
the final product!
for the tops , i'm using satin material, matching with pearly belt (opps , pearl always my all times favourite!)
i love my collarbone very much , so i actually did an off the shoulder wide collar cut on my tops to emphasize my collarbone. 

Add on puffy sleeves to give 80's feel on this traditional clothing!
where as for the bottom , there is one layer of lace on top of the satin!
mermaid style (kain duyung style) is always best to express the beauty of women's hips and legs!


Wearing this very own design to company's Raya Open House!
(",)


I feel happy and proud that i received compliments from real Malay on my design! 
(",)


Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...