Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bika came to my office with ♥♥♥

I remembered when i was a kid, i love to buy Bika Chicken Flavoured Crackers
from the snacks hawker who run business in my school bus
or
bin bo bin bo ... 的面包车!!
You hardly able to see Bika Crackers on the rack in Supermarket
(and of course , there isnt much supermarket in JB too when i was like 6-7 yrs old)

我是JB土生土长的小孩,然而Bika 也是JB 土生土长的公司
(i was made in JB and Bika was also a company which start off the business from JB)

So from the ♥♥♥ to Crackers till this Easy Bar

i can only comment that i grew up already after so many years and so does BIKA
BIKA is growing too as well!
I very much like this Easy Bar if compare to my chilhood's crackers
sad to say that , i don't seen any Bin Bo Bin Bo “面包车”(Breads motorbike) anymore
maybe there is still, to be founded at some area but not in KL definitely
Anyway , don't mind
as i can get BIKA EASY BAR now nationwide from the supermarket!

In conjuction of Bika newly launch Online Store, Bika came to my office with lotta ♥♥♥


Bika For Her Gift Box


After i opened it....


Wow ... 
But of course my beloved - Easy Bar hide at the bottom lo

okay, I shall copy Bika's tagline here, Bika - Share The Love

Thus , I share the love with my colleagues

Bika Bagi-Bagi , Aku Bagi Untuk Mia

After my first attempt to Bika Bagi- Bagi , i decided to list Bagi Bagi as my ♥♥♥ after Easy Bar.

Sorry for not sharing the love of Easy Bar with my colleagues ...

XoXoXo

Cuz i want to share the ♥♥♥ with my bear bear alone...

(",)

you are so greedy and maybe selfish

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...