Follow me on ♥Instagram♥

Thursday, April 26, 2012

~Cooking fun!~

My friend forwarded me one email long time ago, it is all about creative ideas in life, I found one of the ideas very interesting, so I decided to give it a try today for my dinner !


Simple dinner which took about 30 min's preparation!



Note: hmm, creative ideas right? But bear in mind that noodles take longer time to cook but sausage is not.Sausage tend to swell after absorbing too much of water and it become a bit ugly and not presentable.


Gentle reminder: try to enlarge the hole where noodle pass through.As we need to make sure the noodle is fully cook even covered by sausage, else maybe you can try to cut the sausage into a smaller size but not so big as mine.I shall experiment again the next try!.

Pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...